Drawing on well-researched ideas about child development, and parent-child communication, the Parents Plus Early Years Programme is ideal for parents who want to maximise their children’s learning, language and social development, as well as reduce behaviour problems, while ensuring their children grow up happy and emotionally secure. The programme is suitable both for children within the normal range of development as well as children with special needs, such as ADHD, speech and language and other developmental difficulties.
- Being a responsive parent
- Child-centred play and communication
- Supporting children’s self-esteem and confidence
- Promoting children’s language and development
- Helping children concentrate and learn
- Building cooperation in young children
- Establishing daily routines
- Managing tantrums, misbehaviour and problems
The Parents Plus programme will run again in 2019 for 6 weeks with a charge of €5 per class (€30 total). If you are interested, please contact us to put your name on our waiting list.